Lobster Is the Best Medicine a Collection of Comics About Friendship Pdf Download Free

Open up Preview

Come across a Problem?

We'd love your help. Allow us know what's incorrect with this preview of Lobster Is the Best Medicine by Liz Climo.

Thanks for telling the states most the problem.

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

Be the commencement to ask a question nearly Lobster Is the Best Medicine

Community Reviews

 · 2,780 ratings  · 315 reviews
Start your review of Lobster Is the Best Medicine: A Collection of Comics About Friendship
karen
May 20, 2016 rated information technology really liked it

this book is ridiculously adorable. how accept i never heard of this liz climo person before? she has more one book, so i'm going to go on a tear and get the rest of them every bit soon as possible.

i mean, not but does she depict one damn fine red panda:

 photo IMG_3042_zpsys7ppmo9.jpg

 photo IMG_3039_zpsewzi0x9d.jpg

but she also does SHARKS! information technology's similar she knows just what i like and then she draws it only for me!

 photo IMG_3057_zps2jzy7vac.jpg

 photo IMG_3055_zpsq7pjtk9w.jpg

 photo IMG_3049_zps0v9hvwcl.jpg

 photo IMG_3034_zpscnkaco2x.jpg

and there's even a play tricks for greg!

 photo IMG_3029_zpsqooydfs5.jpg

these are just some really ambrosial critters, being actually ambrosial, and i don't know what els

this book is ridiculously adorable. how have i never heard of this liz climo person before? she has more than than one volume, so i'm going to keep a tear and get the rest of them equally before long every bit possible.

i hateful, not only does she draw one damn fine red panda:

 photo IMG_3042_zpsys7ppmo9.jpg

 photo IMG_3039_zpsewzi0x9d.jpg

but she likewise does SHARKS! it's like she knows just what i like and so she draws it just for me!

 photo IMG_3057_zps2jzy7vac.jpg

 photo IMG_3055_zpsq7pjtk9w.jpg

 photo IMG_3049_zps0v9hvwcl.jpg

 photo IMG_3034_zpscnkaco2x.jpg

and in that location'due south even a fox for greg!

 photo IMG_3029_zpsqooydfs5.jpg

these are just some actually ambrosial critters, existence really adorable, and i don't know what else i can say about them.

i mean, how mannerly is this, correct?

 photo IMG_3053_zpsdrbx5rfh.jpg

and awwww

 photo IMG_3018_zpstitpb7yc.jpg

there are animals having fun and playing games together!

 photo IMG_3027_zpsbisb1ysl.jpg

 photo IMG_3035_zpsmog6wo2s.jpg

 photo IMG_3044_zpswgqmw7rm.jpg

and animals in honey!

 photo IMG_3062_zpshborntgz.jpg

 photo IMG_3032_zpsskomf0jz.jpg

animals beingness helpful to one another

 photo IMG_3022_zpsnzy8z4yz.jpg

 photo IMG_3024_zpsaudqihb6.jpg

and helpful to themselves

 photo IMG_3025_zpssberuznl.jpg

 photo IMG_3037_zpscfiixwlm.jpg

i think nosotros've all learned a piffling something about bears here today. only they're too cute to guess harshly

 photo IMG_3020_zpsyquensnr.jpg

this lady tin make anything huggable.

alligators

 photo IMG_3059_zpsuokfviyq.jpg

stingrays

 photo IMG_3043_zps0voa8jzv.jpg

porcupines.... okay, maybe not huggable, merely cute!

 photo IMG_3026_zpsecghfm4h.jpg

and i love how unexpected the scenarios are

 photo IMG_3038_zps2iygcqx8.jpg

oh, and so many giggles.

it'south full of animals setting good examples

 photo IMG_3054_zpshdezvgxu.jpg

and dealing with life's issues

 photo IMG_3051_zpsfcxrwfs7.jpg

and demonstrating good hygiene

 photo IMG_3048_zps3gnnqzch.jpg

i can't wait to snatch up as many of her books as i tin can considering she is my new favorite creature-drawing person.

come to my blog!

...more
Dave Schaafsma
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Here, look at a lot of the cartoons in this collection, just do information technology:

http://twistedsifter.com/2014/11/funn...

You now know Liz Climo draws and is a "revisionist storyboarder" for the Simpsons. She also does children'southward books. She is amazingly prolific. And so fun and . . . sweetness, though she is non cloying. She merely, hither, shows you what her friends mean to her, and makes this interesting, fifty-fifty to people who are reading (as I am) horror comics and Dostoevsky! {i.eastward., weirdos and snobs}

Title: Ambrosial.

Here, look at a lot of the cartoons in this collection, just do it:

http://twistedsifter.com/2014/11/funn...

Y'all now know Liz Climo draws and is a "revisionist storyboarder" for the Simpsons. She too does children's books. She is amazingly prolific. And and then fun and . . . sugariness, though she is non cloying. She but, here, shows you lot what her friends mean to her, and makes this interesting, fifty-fifty to people who are reading (every bit I am) horror comics and Dostoevsky! {i.due east., weirdos and snobs}

Title: Adorable. Topic: Adorable. Each and every one of these ii panel cartoons/comics are reflections on friendship, which would seem to be the nearly important thing in Climo's life: Adorable. And cute. Gary Larson does animals with a little snark and insightful surreality, bizarre humor. Liz is no Larson, exactly but she is consistently funny, in a unlike fashion, maybe nicer, maybe sweeter.

I have been reading, too, the cartoons of macabre Gahan Wilson, the humorously grim Edward Gorey, and so these are fifty-fifty less in that club, merely to state the obvious, to mark territory. The anti-Gorey? Nah, Gorey has a piffling sweetness in there, as well. We are in the Sarah Scribbles club, kinda, but Sarah. . . scribbles, and as well adorably, simply this Climo woman is a very precise and astonishing brute creative person, with heart she earns. Information technology'southward a little book, as well, which I always love. The whole family unit loves this book!

...more than
Susana
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it

All-time Christmas present ever!;)
A cute and uplifting manner to look at life. A book to re-visit whenever I'thou downward.
Myself, I can relate to the Behave on page 12: Spring can't come up presently enough! o_O

_____________
I demand to read this asap!


All-time Christmas present e'er!;)
A cute and uplifting way to look at life. A book to re-visit whenever I'chiliad downwardly.
Myself, I tin can relate to the Conduct on page 12: Jump tin can't come soon enough! o_O

_____________
I need to read this asap!

...more
Shannon
May 05, 2016 rated it information technology was amazing
This was such a surprise! A customer was ownership this for a friend and asked me if I thought it was good and I started flipping through it and the first pages I saw had me laughing out loud. I read the whole matter in a couple sittings. It was the perfect balance of cute and funny and the whole thing warmed my heart. I actually loved it. I definitely desire a copy for my own drove that'due south how much I loved it. I retrieve information technology would be such a great gift for a friend who is going through a rough time just This was such a surprise! A customer was ownership this for a friend and asked me if I thought it was skilful and I started flipping through it and the first pages I saw had me laughing out loud. I read the whole thing in a couple sittings. It was the perfect balance of cute and funny and the whole affair warmed my heart. I really loved it. I definitely want a copy for my own collection that's how much I loved information technology. I retrieve it would be such a corking gift for a friend who is going through a crude fourth dimension simply to have a little choice me upward. It's exactly that kind of book. ...more than
Beatrice
Beautiful and lovely, even though I honestly expected something more than from it
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
Okay, I have fallen in dear with Liz Climo. For realz. I retrieve nosotros would be excellent friends. Nosotros take the same sense of humor (and by that, I hateful weird).
weronika
Sep fifteen, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the almost cute&ambrosial&funny book i've e'er seen ❤️ This is the most cute&adorable&funny book i've always seen ❤️ ...more
Sara
December 30, 2018 rated information technology actually liked it
Every single comic in hither is SO. DANG. Cute!!!! Definitely a warm and fuzzy book that'due south perfect for when you're feeling down or when you miss a friend.

Ps. The views expressed in this review are my own and do not reflect the views of Indigo Books & Music Inc. or whatsoever of its subsidiaries.

Every single comic in hither is SO. DANG. CUTE!!!! Definitely a warm and fuzzy volume that's perfect for when yous're feeling downwardly or when you miss a friend.

Ps. The views expressed in this review are my own and do not reflect the views of Indigo Books & Music Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.

...more
Christine
Jul 05, 2018 rated it actually liked it
This book made me express joy out loud and want to hug information technology later on reading.
Lelita P.
January fifteen, 2016 rated it information technology was astonishing
This book volition be a very, very perfect souvenir for your best friends. :)
Kendra
Dec 13, 2017 rated it information technology was amazing
Liz Climo is the best and the animals are all so beautiful and relatable. Two favourites (I am probably the snake in this book. Predictably on brand):

Liz Climo is the best and the animals are all so cute and relatable. 2 favourites (I am probably the snake in this book. Predictably on brand):

...more
Maya Gopalakrishnan
I could say I really liv for days similar these where you get a surprise altogether gift (after its long over!) nearly friendship from 1 of your friends! A warms and funny volume filled with snakes, crocodiles and lobsters! How tin can you go incorrect with that. It's just sunshine ☺️ I could say I actually liv for days like these where you get a surprise birthday gift (after its long over!) nigh friendship from i of your friends! A warms and funny book filled with snakes, crocodiles and lobsters! How can you go incorrect with that. Information technology'due south simply sunshine ☺️ ...more
Lem◍nade Midnight
This book is perfect. It'south adorable, funny and uplifting. It's a collection of brusk creature comics with a great drawing style (see cover), touches of sense of humour and sweetness. Ideal for a bad day when you need a trivial condolement ❤️ This volume is perfect. It's adorable, funny and uplifting. It's a collection of short animal comics with a bang-up drawing style (see comprehend), touches of sense of humour and sweet. Platonic for a bad 24-hour interval when you lot demand a little condolement ❤️ ...more
Am Y
Dec 17, 2018 rated it actually liked it
Cute and funny, some heartwarming. The showtime function of the book was better; the comics later that weren't equally funny. Even so, brought some smiles. Would make a great gift. Cute and funny, some heartwarming. The start part of the book was better; the comics after that weren't as funny. Notwithstanding, brought some smiles. Would make a peachy gift. ...more
Jennifer
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So so sooo cute and sugariness. A fun and quick read about friendship with adorable drawings. Great every bit a option me up read.
Michelle
three.five stars - Another ambrosial drove of comics from Liz Climo!
Carolyn
Lighthearted fun!

This is a cute pick me up--slap-up gift idea. The illustrations are ambrosial, I'll be looking for this artists work elsewhere

Lighthearted fun!

This is a cute selection me upwardly--great gift idea. The illustrations are ambrosial, I'll be looking for this artists work elsewhere

...more
Heidi
Dec 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
A coworker of mine read this one and said she loved it, then I figured I might too look through it, and these are so cute and funny. I sent pictures from this book to many of my friends, and will likely send many more. Such a fun, light read!
Marion
I like this one better than the kickoff 1. Information technology's adorable. I like this one better than the beginning one. It'south adorable. ...more
Michelle
January 25, 2020 rated it it was astonishing
What an amazingly ambrosial and inspiring little book nigh friendship. 😍
Irene
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The author is a genius, for days I only read a few pages before going to bed and then it could last longer. It made me laugh, fabricated me grin and retrieve about my friends a lot.

Only wish I could write/describe annihilation that'southward xxx% as good every bit her in my life :)

Adriana
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So incredibly adorable!
Calorie-free, playful, and an instant pick me up.
Highly recommended.
Valleri
Jun 18, 2016 rated it information technology was amazing
An adorable comic collection using animals to point out the very best reasons to have friends. This was a very feel-good volume that can put a grinning on your face and warm your center. I'd recommend this to anyone. An adorable comic collection using animals to point out the very best reasons to have friends. This was a very feel-good book that can put a smile on your face and warm your centre. I'd recommend this to anyone. ...more

Liz Climo grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and moved to Los Angeles after college to work as a character artist on The Simpsons. She started a comic blog, LizClimo.tumblr.com, where Rory and his dad first appeared in 2012. Liz currently lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Colin, and their girl, Marlow.

Liz Climo is a character artist for The Simpsons TV series and has worked on The Lebr


Liz Climo grew upward in the San Francisco Bay Area and moved to Los Angeles after college to piece of work as a character creative person on The Simpsons. She started a comic weblog, LizClimo.tumblr.com, where Rory and his dad first appeared in 2012. Liz currently lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Colin, and their girl, Marlow.

Liz Climo is a character artist for The Simpsons TV serial and has worked on The Lebrons and Seth Macfarlane'south Cavalcade of Drawing Comedy. She also the writer of Le Petit Monde de Liz, a comic collection published in France every bit well as a forthcoming children'due south book. She lives in Los Angeles.

...more

Other books in the series

Related Articles

With more than 4.75 million votes bandage and counted, the 13th Annual Goodreads Choice Awards are at present official. Launched in 2009,...

Welcome back. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.

Login animation

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: celiacine1940.blogspot.com

0 Komentar

Post a Comment




banner